What sets us apart?
Exceptional Quality Standards
We work to the highest standards of GMP and GDP with rigorous quality controls, and employ quality professionals across our sites. Within the Group we have access to permanently employed or contract Qualified Persons to fit with client needs. There are further plans to expand the team with additional QPs and trainees.
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality, reliable, flexible and responsive services to our customers with unrivalled lead times.
We provide solutions to a range of outsourcing requirements from designing packaging through to manufacturing, packaging and distributing products for the healthcare industry.
Overview of QP Release Services
- Our QP Release Services include all routine QP activities covering both our internal and external customers by providing optimum contact and support for their medicinal products.
- The aim of the service will ensure the business operates compliantly, diligently and responsively to meet all our customer needs when working in complex and sometimes virtual supply chains.
- As part of the service, the team can provide operational quality advice and audit services to support new product introduction, active pharmaceutical ingredient (drug substance) audits with declarations.
- Importation activities will be supported together with certification for market release depending on client support (as needed) to deliver a full service.
- Drug product and contracted out activities such as testing laboratories can be supported as part of the supply chain assessment.
- Utilising our internal resources, advice on project validation can be supported as required.